Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global commercial real estate services company.
The case shares how Cushman & Wakefield used Wrench SmartProject to manage all their project management activities from the pursuit stage to the closeout stage.
- Business sales and development tracker was manually prepared in an excel sheet and often the latest status was not reflected.
- Vendor management activities were manual and vendor documents and were stored locally.
- Bid management was an offline and process which may have led to deviation from standard practices.
- Project cost tracker was manual and often the latest information was not updated.
- Project Documents were not stored in a central platform and managing Audits was a hectic process.
- It was a tedious process for Site engineers to register Snags and Issues in sites and update the status in excel sheet with images.
- The risk management register was manually prepared.
Benefits of implementing SmartProject
Business and Sales development Tracker which was maintained in an Excel sheet is now converted to a real-time automated report where the management can check the status.
Vendor Registration and Prequalification process were automated and made online, and the Vendor List is maintained in WRENCH.
- Bill of Quantity or BoQ was stored digitally in WRENCH BOQ Module. Digital BoQ module ensured the updated BOQ is made available to all the project users based on their security.
- Wrench e-Tendering module ensured that all the bidding related activities were made online with necessary confidentiality.
- WRENCH Generated Automatic Bid Cost comparison which helped the users to select the right vendors for the Job.
Project Budget and Commitments were registered in WRENCH which helped to assess the project cashflow and Certification of payments were also done through WRENCH.
WRENCH Mobile app enabled the site engineers to Register Snags, Construction Issues, and Non-Conformances with Site Photographs.
Project risks were registered by the Project Management Team in WRENCH. Project Risk Analysis and Updating the mitigation Plan was done through WRENCH.
Project Schedules which are maintained in Microsoft Project was directly integrated with WRENCH WBS. Any changes made in MSP was directly integrated into WRENCH using Integration options. Project Team could update the actuals through the system, and these were updated back to MSP. Preparation of Weekly progress report, which was a hectic task for the Project team was automated.
All the project related documentation was archived in the standard Wrench Folder structure. Electronic workflows were implemented for review and approval of these documents which Ensured Process Compliance.
- Ensured the process compliance for Project activities.
- All project activities made online and real-time status available in Wrench SmartProject.
- All project documents stored in a central platform with security.