Graduate Engineer Trainee
For over two decades, Wrench Solutions (www.wrenchsp.com) has been providing cutting-edge, state-of-the-art, innovative digital solutions to Infrastructure, Energy, and Construction industries worldwide. We make an intelligent cloud-based platform for owners, contractors, consultants, and PMC to plan, monitor, and control the lifecycle of a project. We have successfully implemented over 9000 projects in 27 countries and are currently serving over 100 highly reputed clients worldwide.
As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you can look forward to learning cutting-edge innovative technology that makes Project Management highly efficient in the Engineering and Construction Industry. After successful completion of your training tenure of 6 months and based on your potential, you could be deployed at different technical functions in the Company like Project Implementation, Product Development, Pre-Sales, Functional Support, etc. You will get opportunities to work with experts in the domain of Project Management not only within Wrench but also with Wrench’s prestigious clients worldwide. You will contribute towards digitally transforming the client’s project management processes and enabling a highly efficient engineering culture in the industry.
- Graduate BE/B.Tech
- Passion to build a career in the Project Management Domain in Engineering & Construction
- High analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Initiative and drive
- Team player
Compensation: INR 3 – 4 Lacs p.a. plus benefits like PF, Gratuity, Insurance
- Screening of CVs and academic scores
- General Aptitude Test & Essay from shortlisted candidates
- Online Personal Interviews with HR
- Online Personal Interviews with Technical Head
- Online Personal Interview with Director