At WRENCH we believe that our customer journey does not end with product rollout, but it begins with our continued association with us as they experience our managed services, aftercare support and consulting. WRENCH Professional Services specializes in providing implementation consulting for the Project Controls, Earned Value Management, Cost Management, Resource Management, Risk Management, Quality Management Systems and Integrated Project & Portfolio Performance Management. Having worked extensively with Engineering, Construction, Operations focused companies in Energy, Commercial, and Infrastructure sector, we apply real-world experience and knowledge when assisting customers in implementing processes and procedures in support of the WRENCH SmartProject implementation success.
Eliminate long Product Deployment schedules by using our time-tested WRENCH SmartProject™ Execution facilitators – Product Accelerators, Project Systemizations & Aftercare Services.
WRENCH SmartProject™ Accelerators
- Eliminate Discovery, Prepare & exploratory phase on product deployment and get directly into ready to use Pre-Configured Solutions per industry
- Modularized Easy to use templatized excel worksheets & checklist for configuration management and phased/parallel deployment scenarios
- Declutter persona Mindspace with priority tasks in workspace management and easy to use role based User Experience
WRENCH Project Systemizations
- Systemize common threads between multiple project examples project procedures, progress measurements rule of credits, workflows, notification mechanisms, security matrix, templates, corporate numbering philosophy, document genealogies, task genealogies, revision numbering philosophy, approval codes, functional audit registers, etc. and apply codes of performance measurements uniformly across all project.
- Homogeneous application of systems configuration across projects brings uniform practice across multiple project to allow easier mobilizations of customer staffs.
- Further, this allows for uniform data attribution for measuring project performance across the board for future and current analysis.
WRENCH Aftercare Services
- Work as One – Have an integrated online WRENCHINEER community platform for product support
- User Trainings, Administration Trainings & Train the Trainer Program to get the customer sustainably independent in short timespan
- Non-standard customizations, third party integrations as part of continuous improvements
- 24/7 Managed Services, Customer Support and Project Administration Team available for premium customer at cost
Full scale implementation program such as WRENCH SmartProject™ takes a leaf out of agile framework to break down our implementation into smaller but fully self-sufficient scope for a functional division. This allows to operationalize a full unit based on their activation of a corporate or project value-chain. Our inert ability to split our Master Project into multiple sub project allows our customers to have early access to the system, build confidence and expertise as broader rollouts spreads to other functional units.
WRENCH Agile Projects
- Collapse implementation schedules by modularized executions with mutually exclusive personas in parallel deployment scenarios
- Experience our SMEs and PMs from the makers of best in class Project Management Software
- Synchronous development for non-standard customizations
- Train the Trainer Program to get the site sustainably independent in short timespan
Simplify your Project and Operation Management
Thought leaders in WRENCH have bought in years of combined experience executing complex implementations worldwide to develop a system capable of bringing your next project live in no time.
This phase involves usual product installation, requirement workshops, Test Plan and closure of deployment of project or sub-project scope on a test server. The project team starts executing the project as per plan from the planning team. The functional requirement signoff happens in this phase and the configuration is finalized based on this approved document.
Data Migration & Normalization
Existing projects is identified, and the non-configurational data in spreadsheet, documents registers, Planning data, client rule of credits etc is migrated into the test environment. In some case data transformation is required to ensure the end objective from the standardization of project attribution data is met.
Rollout for Testing
Have a go-live test plan and undergo Site Acceptance Test with beta customers. Once cleared rollout the project in a production server
Stabilize project teams on a live project by providing user, administrative level trainings.
Aftercare Support Services
Handover the project configurations to Product support teams to operationalize customer configuration aware support teams that assist to run train the trainer program, work as one community support architecture, administrative supports and facilitate customer inhouse third party system integrations.