With many everyday functions going digital and made available from cloud, every person requires strong access control credentials to ensure security. Having to interact with multiple applications, the number of identities an enterprise user must remember continues to grow. Keeping track of all of passwords and system identities has become challenging. “Single Sign-On” or “One Login, Multiple Accounts”, is a technology that allows users to log in with a single pair of credentials to several different but related systems, from any device, no matter where they are.
SmartProject® is integrated with some of the best-known identity providers such as Microsoft Azure Active Directory® and OKTA® so that users who are already logged in to Microsoft Office365® or OKTA® need not use a separate password for logging into SmartProject®.
The system administrator of SmartProject can link user accounts to their corresponding accounts in the identity providers so that users need not login explicitly to SmartProject®. For example, if the user’s Windows® login is already integrated with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, once logged into Windows®, they need not login to SmartProject® separately but start using it.
To sum up, if single sign on is configured against the login name, user is permitted to log in without entering a separate password for SmartProject®. Log in is permitted based on the password defined in Microsoft Office365®, OKTA® or Active Directory Services.
Benefits of Single Sign On:
- It’s much simpler to manage one login per user than separate logins to email, Project management software, Active Directory, etc.
- No need for the users to be frustrated because they couldn’t remember their password which are often complex. By deploying Single Sign On, users will be able to access SmartProject® from a single “portal” with their Microsoft Office365® or OKTA® credentials.
- Single sign on service in SmartProject reduces the number of login credentials a user has to remember, thus reducing the number of passwords reset requests, which helps in cutting down IT Help Desk costs.
- With the ability of SmartProject® to integrate with identity provider applications like Microsoft Office365® and OKTA®, administrators can more easily implement a consistent password policy across synchronized systems.
- Single Sign On facility in SmartProject® provides a unique solution that enables customers to truly achieve secure enterprise single sign-on within their heterogeneous environment
- With the identity provider platforms focus on access control and security, keep innovating to protect against emerging threats. Integrating with such identity providers offer the best security options available anytime so that SmartProject can focus on its native functionality rather than reinventing the security functions already available in the identity provider.
Multiple stakeholders in your project, such as contractors, consultants, owners, etc., using SmartProject need data-rich, delightful digital experiences. To deliver these experiences, different SmartProject deployments must be connected to each other, and the data must…
Offline reviews enable you to review and annotate text and drawings in offline mode from SmartProject. To perform an offline review, you download a PDF copy of the document to your computer, annotate the document…
Future-oriented infratech player Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd partners with Wrench to streamline data management across growing portfolio of active FGD projects.
Read More : https://lnkd.in/dE4aPPUM
#ducon #SmartProject #projectmanagement #newwin
Read our latest blog on "How Procurement Delays Hold Up Project Completion"
Read More : https://lnkd.in/dhhehRyQ
#ProcurementManagement #DocumentManagement #ProjectManagement #ConstructionManagement
To know how the owners of a multi-billion JV project used SmartProject to track and monitor work across multiple locations, contractors, and vendors, join us on June 7th at @PCE_Virtual 2022.
#ProjectControlExpo #ExpoVirtual #ProjectControls #PCExpo2022 #Speaker