Get Control of Your Engineering Deliverables by Monitoring their Progress in real-time
Delays in engineering are caused by both internal and external factors. For an engineering company, it is important to identify delays as early as possible, address root causes, and forecast the engineering milestones continuously. This webinar covers how technology can assist project managers to forecast and resolve these types of issues very early and get the project back to track, thus saving time and cost.
- Listing your engineering deliverables with weightages and rules of credit.
- Processing the deliverables through a workflow.
- Capturing the status and updating the progress automatically.
- Rolling up progress to the package and project.
- Auto-updating of status & progress to Primavera or MS Project.
- Using color-coded dashboards with automated notifications.
Varghese Daniel I Co-founder and CEO
Varghese Daniel is the co-founder and CEO of Wrench Solutions.
Romolo Raciti I President I CEO at GR2 Engineering
Romolo Raciti the President & CEO at GR2 Engineering