The individual is responsible to do the Implementation of Wrench at customer site as per the requirement.
WRENCH™ is an IT Solution provider that makes enterprise software for EPC & construction companies to manage business profitability and predictability. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, WRENCH caters to infrastructure, oil & gas, energy & power, water treatment, marine & offshore, and mining.
WRENCH is used by some of world’s leading organizations which are the following:
World’s largest Project management company (CH2MHILL)
Middle East No 1 architectural consulting company (Khatib & Alami)Middle East’s largest water treatment company (Metito Overseas Ltd) Middle East leading general construction firms (Habtoor Leighton Group)
UK’s largest Architectural and engineering consulting company (Atkins)
India’s Largest Power EPCM company (BHEL).
India’s largest private sector power company (Lanco Infratech).
India only Launch Vehicle research organization (VSSC).
Indian missile research and design organization (RCI).
One of China’s largest Oil & Gas engineering company (CPECC).
India’s largest Defense JV projects (Brahmos Aerospace).
Europe’s leading Water treatment company (Vatech Wabag)
Japans leading EPC company (Toyo Engineering Ltd)
India’s largest private sector power transmission company (Sterlite Grid)
Middle east leading Oil & Gas EPC contractor (Dodsal Consultants Ltd)
One of Malaysia leading EPCM oil & Gas company (Dialogasia) and other organization such Mitsubishi Engineering and Industries, Fitchner consulting Engineers, Lahmeyer International, Al Hassan Group, Audex engineering Pte, Essar Projects Ltd etc.,
WRENCH Solution currently has fully owned subsidiaries in 6 locations globally namely US, Canada, UK, Middle East & Africa, India, Singapore and Australia. Also, the company operates through it partner network in China, Philippines and Mexico.
Please do refer our website: https://www.wrenchsp.com/ to know more about the company.
The primary responsibilities for the Implementation Consultant/Business Consultant are:
- Studying the business process of a customer for implementation.
- Interaction with the customer and the customization team
- Ensure highest quality of the software onsite
- Training and Hand Hold the customer on working procedures
- Create and distribute Reports based on the usage of Wrench by customer
- Resolve support issues as per agreed support levels by interfacing with customer and product teams
- Ensure Wrench Performance and make it live with the customer
- Ensure completion of project milestones for clearance of payment as per schedule
- Implement the mapped business process and demonstrate to customer with their data.
- Help creating the implementation document (Scope document, Configuration document, ATP,).
- Help define the scope of customization after preliminary study
- Bachelor’s degree in B.E. – Mechanical /BE – Civil/BE- Electrical/BE – Instrumentation
- Reports to the Manager -Product Engineer -Mobile Appsx`
- Matrix reporting structure may be practiced
*Desired work experience (in complete years):
- Quality development of work assigned.
- Timely delivery of work assigned.
- Awareness and adherence to coding standards.
- Adhering to perfect programming practices.
- Commitment to the assigned works.
- Discipline / Manners
- Initiative for knowledge upgrade
- Communication (Verbal)
- Communication (Written)
- Involvement in other activities
- Ability to convey information
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Planning and scheduling
- Product Knowledge
- Domain Knowledge
- Programming skills