Cochin/Bangalore - Full Time
The Alliances Manager is responsible to design, build, and execute the end-to-end channel and alliances cadence that allows Wrench Solutions to work with a broad spectrum of industry ecosystem partners to help grow our business. Alliance partners essentially includes partners we can sell-with or partners who enable us to enhance our capability and reach. The second area is geo/state-specific alliances where the focus is on optimizing GTM and market scaling, with a deeper focus on new growth areas/states.
- Build, own and operate the overall alliances’ framework that enables Wrench Solutions to differentiate, succeed and win in a competitive marketplace
- Work closely with proposal managers to understand the partnership requirements and find the right partner who can position usfor success.
- Proactively create the compelling long list of potential alliance partners, work it through presales leadership to a solid short-list, by solution and geo needs. And then work towards opportunity map for Wrench Solutions and the partner and eventual contracting.
- Prepare, own and deliver the heat-map of each alliance partner and how it can deliver incremental revenue; by geo, by solution, and have the direct ownership, execution, and accountability of the metrics/revenues along with the presales leadership.
- Engage with presales leaders and other ecosystem partners to develop a solid understanding of market trends, key business requirements, and develop an internal communication framework to have stakeholder buy-in on focusing on building the right set of alliances.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years experience working in the IT Product industry helping companies find partners and build relationships.
- Hands-on and direct experience in building brand new alliance partner/s and driving outcomes and referenceable business results
- Proactive and organized individual with meticulous planning capability.